Turbine flow meter VTR Series
Turbine flow meters are precise and reliable measuring equipment, designed for varied applications. Basically, the VTR series consists of a rotor, the housing and the measurement pick-up. As a result of the specific inner diameter, the turbine’s revolutions are directly proportional to the flow. VTR flow meters can be installed even under the harshest application conditions including oil, petrochemical and chemical industries as well as other industrial sectors. All VTR flow meters are individually calibrated.
- Flow range 110 l/h up to 4,500 m³/h
- Pressure range up to 250 bar
- Temperature range – 40°C up to +120°C
- Frequency range up to 1,300 Hz
- Viscosity range 1 up to 5 cSt
- Water-like substances