Radial piston pumps
The TR / TRG radial piston pump was designed for the high pressure range up to 10,150 psi and for uncritical, clear media. The pump is available in different versions.
Moreover, Beinlich offers the product series TRD/TRGD with coated pistons for poorly and non-lubricating media.
Additionally, various seals can be assembled to meet the different requirements (triple shaft seal with block chamber, mechanical seal with block chamber or magnetic coupling).
- Displacements 0.42 up to 42.88 cc/rev
- Speed 300 up to 2,000 rpm
- Viscosity 0.4 up to 2,000 mPas
- Ambient temperature range -22°F up to +140°F
- Medium temperature / operating temperature -4°F up to +302°F
- Operating pressure 2900 up to 10,150 psi
- Test stands
- High pressure hydraulics
- High pressure dosing
Advantages of the radial piston pumps
- High pressure range
- For low viscosity applications
- Different coatings
- Wear protection
- Different sealing options (incl. magnetic coupling)
- For process applications