External gear pump
The DARTec® gear pump was specifically designed for high precision dosing of thermally reactive fluids.
Its protected sealed needle bearing system eliminates material contact with bearings preventing shear and frictional heat in these areas normally associated with external gear pumps. Because of this innovation there is a notable reduction in the amount of solvent required to flush the pump and downtime between jobs. This also leads to an overall improved efficiency, typically >95%.
The DARTec® is also available in a low weight construction (700 grams) and is optimal for use on 3 and 4 axis robot dispensing equipment.
- Displacements 0.1 up to 6.0 cc/rev
- Speed 1 up to 400 rpm
- Viscosity 1 up to 1,000,000 mPas
- Temperature -20°C up to +150°C
Special designs are available for deviating temperatures.
- Operating pressure max. 150 bar (depending on rotation speed and viscosity)
- UV curable fluids
- Organic peroxides
- thermally reactive fluids
Advantages of the DARTec® external gear pump
- Low pulsation and exact dosing of the medium being transferred
- High precision „start-stop-dosing“
- Low weight construction also available
- High inlet pressure
- Highest efficiency of all Beinlich gear pumps
- To overview of further Beinlich dosing pumps