Rotary Power C range pump
High accuracy fluid metering with precision flow control and a high-pressure capability
More information: www.rotarypower.com
Rotary Power specialises in the design, development and manufacture of hydraulic pumps and motors. Our “C” Range Axial Piston Pumps are specifically designed for high accuracy fluid metering with precision flow controls and high-pressure capability for the polyurethane industry. Capacities from 2 to 62 cm3/rev.
- Designed specifically for the Polyurethane foam industry from over 20 years application experience and development.
- Uniform fluid temperatures throughout the pump.
- Designed for high inlet pressure. Twin PTFE seals running on a ceramic bush allow up to 290 psi.
- High metering accuracy. Matched and balanced control components minimise backlash errors.
- No leakage return line, pump is internally drained.
- Leakage indicator and lubrication ports included
- All major components treated to minimise corrosion.
- Cartridge shaft seal to ease service and minimise maintenance time.
- Certified to ATEX directive 94/9/EC
- High efficiency and metering accuracy
- Five frame sizes from 2 cc to 62 cc per revolution
- Corrosion resistant main cases
- High outlet pressures
- Fixed flow outputs with accurate adjustment options
- Easy installation, maintenance and service
- Various seal options including magnetic drive couplings
- Large bearings for long service life